Realisation!!

A feeling of emptiness in the pit of stomach makes me cringe at the the thought of a huge part of my heart which is now missing..
I had started believing that the things which started will last till the end; "A fairy-tale style."
All the time i gave myself this reason that it wasn't going to last so why think too much.
Yet it would not happen like that and result of it all was stress and accumulation of these nonsensical thoughts which affected my work and were visible on my face.
When i saw myself in the mirror i realized the length to which i had cursed myself.
It was the day that helped me want things from life, i viewed people from a different perspective, started chanting a mantra that no matter what i will not stop.
Your life doesn't stop here, you have a role to fulfill, a goal to achieve.
Things like this are only shaping us for the bigger role.
Open your eyes and broaden your perspective to see what you missed earlier, it will show you the distance you've crossed and the milestones you missed.
I'm not giving you a sympathy shoulder nor an empathetic shoulder as these won't let you move ahead. Discussion and desperation are two things that attach themselves to you like leeches.
Evaluate your priorities and make most of the time.
Life is showing you the different phases, learn to accept them.
This doesn't end it all...
It's a new beginning, a beginning you never imagined...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Love

Forgiving You!

Struggles & Hurdles