You

I don't know why you ask the reason for loving you!
I don't know why you ask the reason you're so special for me!
I know you've not asked me this but somewhere you feel why do I love you!

The answer for all these is 'YOU'
When I met you I was vulnerable and was carrying a baggage of a disturbed past. Hoping to find a person who'll accept me the way I am and also clear the stains of my past. The one who'll fit into the shoes of my dream man. Our meeting wasn't a chance one nor was it like the one I was expecting. It turned out to be the way I always wanted and wished for... We clicked and something stirred inside me..

I know I'm not perfect but you're perfect for me.. You're everything I wished for and prayed for..
You fit into my life and completed me.. In actual terms you're my soulmate the other half who was meant to happen to me!

I chose you the way you are and the way you were with me.. I know there'll be times ahead where we will disagree and argue but I will still love you and I know you will too... I know we both will evolve and will change (as change is constant).. we'll grow into this relationship and the relationship will grow on us everyday.. Babe for me to say 'just stay the way you're' it implies that the way you're within this relationship I want you be the same.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Love

Forgiving You!

Struggles & Hurdles