Struggles & Hurdles

To begin with these past two months have been crazy as I have felt the highest amount of pressure as I didn't feel the positivity that was my go to in our relationship. Babe I don't like arguing rather not even crying that's not me... I Love You and that's the truth from the time I met you... I know you also aren't liking the gap between our communication or the way you put it the de-sync feeling.

We both know that this relationship needs our constant attention and the reason we are with each other is coz we both are each other's soulmate... Baby you're what pushes me to keep taking all the risks and efforts... I really want to keep the communication channels flowing and positive... I was hurt and I know you were too when we both shared our struggles with our families but we know that our happiness of being with each other clear those wrinkles and creases!!!

We want to be with each other and that's what is important for US! So let's find ways to meet and form memories that we can remember for all the years to come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Love

Forgiving You!