You Made it Special

Your every gesture has been special. Right from the day one when you complimented me for my dimples to calling me your soulmate. You flew down especially to meet me, that itself was huge. The surprise was something I couldn't have imagined.. Your gaze just brought additional colour to my cheeks!

When we held hands I felt safe and secure. It felt as if I found someone who'll hold me when I need it the most.. Babe when you cuddled me and your arm was wrapped around my shoulder I had goosebumps (like literally)...

You played those songs that I used to sing and at that time missed a companion with whom I could share the same.. I always thought how will it feel if I shared my interests and sat in a place where we could talk about anything!? I could see that happening in those 4 days...

I began at 0% but now I know you that much to be able to commit to you for life... I gave my heart to you the day we started talking... Your openness opened the doors that I had closed earlier..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Love

Forgiving You!

Struggles & Hurdles