Crazy Mind

It's a phase when i'm unable to pull myself together and concentrate on things that are part of my routine.. And all of this is not because of the stereotypical reason of someone or something.. It's a time when my thoughts are wavering and are finding a new avenue where i can see myself or place myself.. These are one of those days when i like sitting alone or just passing time without meeting anyone, without a goal.. It's the phase where my mind is actually cleaning itself and setting its goals.. I'm neutral!!!!!

Yes! there was a time when i had taken myself into a shell for things i had lost and was unable to disclose things to everyone i knew and trusted.. The time passed and i regained my conscience, i revisited the things i had moved away from and left behind and evaluated that some things had to retained and some things were better closed!

Yes! there was a time when i was still holding onto things that were already dusted and rusted.. Which eventually vanished and lost it's meaning... I moved on and said my goodbyes...


Now, my dreams and ideas are blurred and translucent.. They are still cleaning and dusting themselves, making way out of the unwanted material... Organizing and shaping into a clean frame... I'm exploring my treasures and hunting my avenues! ;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Love

Forgiving You!

Struggles & Hurdles