Simpatico

A complex soul always searches for simple activities... A simple soul always tries to make it to a level up!
When we have tried and tested all our efforts on a cumbersome topic, we always wish it to be simple and easy... At last we do resort to things that are funny, weird yet a little less complex than the ones already tried..

Such issues are trivial yet they hold significance... They help me and I hope a few people out there seek an unusual answer to the hardest of questions.. The "road less traveled" is the one that does provide you with exceptionally simplest yet novel ideas...

A simple approach does help me broaden my purview.. It does me stand out even when I'm part of the crowd.. While talking to a dear friend of mine, I realized that we are ready to go to an extreme extent to find a good night's sleep.. We do find ways to find that cushion that will support us and save us from the troubled future..

Just adding a little salt to a bland dish makes it taste different or by adding a tinge of red to a black painting gives it a new meaning. Likewise, I'm adding these simple elements to my monotonous life, the elements which already are colouring it.. The colours that were part of me and will remain to be part of me..

A modest story of our grandparents does show us a mirror that we are heading back to simplicity or are making an effort to make an amalgam of complex and simple things... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Love

Forgiving You!

Struggles & Hurdles