Longing for Love

Random scribbling before Valentine's...

While sitting in the quiet corner of the house, looking outside the window I asked myself, "What is that you're looking for?" I didn't expect the answer but it came after a pause, "I'm yet to discover what I seek." Then I asked again, "Do you have any desires?" It replied, "Yes, I have many but I long for love." I didn't ask anything else, just silently sat beside the window. The answer stirred something inside me, it felt as if a dam broke inside. I lay awake at night pondering over the statement that came from within.

Whenever I see couples who have spent most of their lives with one another, one see the love they share in their tiny moments together. That love is in their patience towards one another, the unspoken words, the phrases that the other completes, their gaze and so on. Whenever I  see a romantic movie, it just sets off a series of emotional responses inside me. I actually relive the protagonist's emotions and expect a similar situation in life.

Love is available at all time yet the right love is something that's what I crave for. The love that will transform me and fill the gaps in my life. One who'll fit in with me like a puzzle piece and compliment my differences. A love who'll level out the excess baggage that I carry and adds the  weight of trust.

I'm longing for love with my open arms, I want to touch it with my bare hands and feel it with my open heart.

To love and being loved...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Love

Forgiving You!

Struggles & Hurdles