Was it meant to happen?

I never used to being believe when people used to say that whatever you speak or think sometimes becomes a reality, until recently when it happened with me.

I knew I was cribbing about work and was looking for a changeover when after the formalities I was struck with a grenade. I was not called back and left without work. My so-called friend didn't call or message me rather didn't inform me of the major change that took place. Was it meant to happen?

Being a girl who is coming of age, my parents also started their research for their to-be-son-in-law with everyone in the loop. Yet there was zero luck and things are not positive till date with majority being rejections. Honestly I also used to run away when this question was popped in front of me! But, was it meant to happen?

Yes, it was bound to happen like this! When I look back and see myself a couple of months back, I see an unhappy person who was trying to work things out and organizing them into proper order. I was actually running away from the fact that whatever was in my hand right then was the best for the present.

The rejections that came my way were because it was not meant to work out. Those people couldn't see the other side. Though till date I'm trying to figure out the why's of those rejections.

The sayings of those people are coming true and I have started to believe the same. One should really think before they speak something and even think about something. Sometimes whatever we say or think might come true which will haunt you in some way or the other. One may not realize the gravity of those words then but the pressure of the same affects us in a major way. I now have learnt that those things were meant to happen as a gesture or sign to bring me back to the present..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Love

Forgiving You!

Struggles & Hurdles