True Love

       "Never knew this is what it feels like LOVE"

I met you and I instantly knew it was you!!

I went with a blank mind and you just filled it with thoughts about you...

Finding ourselves in our long and crazy conversations we build a new relationship.

With every passing day and night I felt closer to you..

Slowly you became the Chandler to my Monica and I opened my heart for you...

You sensed my hesitation and worked on my motivation..

You coming to meet me felt just right and I had the memories of my life...

Every meeting has been amazing and my confidence in us has just found a new meaning...

For the our understanding is a truth behind our loves thats increasing :)

A happy you is equal to a happy I!!!
And I love us more than I ;)


There is a song that reminds me of us forever...


Love You :* 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forgiving You!

My tryst with Hindi & Love!