Me

I, Me, and Myself...
These words when written together are representation of your ego and when they're separated they give you a new meaning to your identity.
When thinking about yourself its this "I" that comes into one's mind and most of us tend to see the good points and the negative is ignored or brushed off. But, somewhere inside we do know the reality and it helps us regain us our conscience and morality. There are some hidden unsaid rules in our lives that we consciously or unconsciously follow without questioning and it is these I, Me and Myself that guide us through them.
When i came across blogging at first I did hesitate seeing that there are people who write awesomely well and have good command over their linguistic skills.
Now i see that blogging isn't just language its where you can express yourself, sometimes even flaunt yourself.
As i looked through ways to write blogs i saw that at first one needs to express about one's ownself.
Its just like asking someone to write an autobiography!!

About myself i can just say that my interest vary from time to time and i don't have much stable interests. But there has been one from a pretty long time it is to learn Salsa. Currently my interest is in traveling to new unseen places to travel on the 'road less traveled,' at the same time i wish to learn guitar and even experiment with life!
Passion for me lies in relationships i share, and the effort i put in my work. I would love to read about travel, inspirational stories, life changing events, a bit of political issues and at the end romance!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Love

Forgiving You!

Struggles & Hurdles