Crossroads

I'm at crossroads and things seem to be in total confusion,
I have to take a decision which will be life altering.
My observation in this is that whatever decision we generally take during this time are 90% correct..
Finally i decided and set the pressure off.
Its liberating yet a part is missing..
I smiling, following my routine, completing my tasks, socializing,
Still something is unsettled inside.. Oh No! It is still YOU..
I have to finish you, chuck you out.
Unknowingly - Knowingly things are shaping this way that i have accomplished my challenge.
Now, i'm free but i'm confused..
I'm trying to figure out my steps ahead.
Should i do this??
Should i not do this??
Oh, no!! I will end up the same way...
All of them are saying this is right, get into this.
But will i be able to do justice???
I'm in the dilemma of hurting someone's feelings in my way of happiness..
I don't wanna screw someone else's life for this happiness..
I will wait and wait for the time when my fears are forgotten.
Till that time let me work for IT!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Love

Forgiving You!

Struggles & Hurdles