Denial

The issues are visible, the complications are visible..... yet there is denial.
There is a ready-made solution, an alternative path still i'm denying it.
We're leading our lives even after being aware that things are different.
We all know that the honeymoon phase doesn't last forever.... Still i'm clinging to it.
Holding the only thread of my own hope that yes, i can accommodate and adjust to the changing times and mind..
There is drama, melodrama, and ironically Comedy..
As everyone around me is only stating the only word that i'm escaping from, that i'm denying.
I don't want to come to this conclusion so soon. Dammit i lend it everything i had ever thought of.
All my hopes have been pinned to the fact that the magic will return.
The scratches and dents are now visible yet i'm denying to burst my own bubble.

At last i find my knight who listens to me and understands what i really want.
We chalk out somethings, make amends, do some homework...
Now, i'm ready to walk on this path and help my damaged car find its garage.
The repair work started and i wait, wait and wait..
Oh My God!!! Finally some change has come and i see the a candle lit itself in the dark room.
My homework has paid.. Yipee!! Dance & Dance...
Shit! everything comes down crashing as the result lasts only for a few days and i'm back to where i started..
The denial has given up its strength and it seems weak..
All my Will has lost its shine and it looks like a broken string of an old guitar.
I burst my own bubble, put the things away and am Numb..
That puzzle piece that i tried to place together is lost.
I can't find the same me.
I pull myself up and prioritize.
Find that me sitting beside the same feelings that i left behind.
The feelings that i can't place anywhere. Am i indifferent? Unsympathetic?? Alien??
No, i just moved on with a fear to find and accept a special someone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Love

Forgiving You!

Struggles & Hurdles