Deep Within

The bright lights, The colored sky... The silence of the night, The sleeping class deep in sleep...
The subconscious and unconscious world at play bringing out what I only see at this hour of the darkness!!!

Last night while dreaming I saw myself feeling a myriad of emotions. All of them made me pass through the different contexts attached to them.. There were no rules, no boundaries and no limits, I could stay there till I wanted to. Sitting there all alone I refreshed those times which are already present and will be coming... The images were vivid and their presence itself was breathtaking!

It all felt like I had imprinted upon time and it all was just a glimpse of things that might arrive. I was flying, falling and sailing through those feelings that had laid themselves upon me and were now hatching their little videos of their own.

In my subconscious I know there are few things that make their presence felt even during my conscious state and that's what my gut says! The others is all the nagging feeling that I just kick everyday....

The things that I saw in my dream were part of my unconscious where everything moved fast yet I had to make it move just a little slower.. Those vivid images were the things that can be feared from, that can change what I already have, welcome in the new phases, bring in the essence of what exactly I aim to get out of myself.. I wish this dream envisages something which will get me the real deal!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Love

Forgiving You!

Struggles & Hurdles