Valentine's

A date 14th Feb.. And a day of love as stated.. 
A week of Valentine's...

Ah I wanna say that can have a taste of it too?? But my heart says you already have it everyday..
The smell of roses,
the proposals I make to myself and others,
the chocolates I give and eat, the teddys I have,
the endless promises I make and break,
The hugs I have received and given,
And the unlimited kissies in my lap..

All of it have brought itself the hopeless & die hard romantic in me & probably everyone else too :)

The D Day has love all over the place.. It's all red and full of colors.. All the movie channels showing love like never before.. Ugh im in the category of people who are involved in fantasy hopeless romance...

The cherry on the cake is the rain, the tiny droplets on the cars windscreen or my window pane just adds to the lovely aura.. I'm having coffee in one hand and a romantic novel in another, my bag has temptations (rum and raisins), some red roses and my diary..

The thunder and the voice of the rain is the background music.. The all time romantic music playing on my pod.. Ah it sums up my day!!!

The quotes of my fav movies & books are all there around..
"No! Not the artful postures of love, but love that overthrows life. Unbiddable, ungovernable, like a riot in the heart, and nothing to be done, come ruin or rapture. Love as there has never been in a play. I will have love." - Shakespeare In Love

“Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.” ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

"When you love someone, you love all of them... you gotta love everything about them, not just the good things but the bad things too. The things that you find lovable and the things you don't." - Valentine's Day

"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful." - A Walk To Remember

"Hey, you can't call me and tell me that you miss me. I don't want to have that conversation on the phone. So you can't text me and you can't e-mail me and you can't write on my wall. Like, if you really miss me, you need to grow up and get in your car and come and see me." - No String's Attached

"I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not, to agree to disagree on red velvet cake, and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.

I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love. And to always know in the deepest part of my soul that no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find our way back to each other.

The moment of impact. The moment of impact proves potential for change. Has ripples effects far beyond what we can predict. Sending some particles crashing together. Making them closer than before. While sending others spinning off into great ventures. Landing them where you've never thought you've found them. That's the thing about moments like these. You can't, no matter how hard you try, controlling how it's gonna affect you. You just gotta let the colliding part goes where they may. And wait. For the next collision." - The Vow

“Sometimes I wonder if there's something wrong with me. Perhaps I've spent too long in the company of my literary romantic heroes, and consequently my ideals and expectations are far too high.”
E.L. James, Fifty Shades of Grey

“This is me, Ana. All of me...and I'm all yours. What do I have to do to make you realize that? To make you see that I want you any way I can get you. That I love you.”
E.L. James, Fifty Shades Darker

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Love

Forgiving You!

Struggles & Hurdles