Bazzingaaa!!!!!

A bucketful of experiences..

When I look back I received unconditional support in my first job. Pampered by everyone!!!! I was able to learn and experience things which is going to stay with me for a long long time. I did things, made mistakes and even felt miserable at times. I think all of this made me a better person. The people I came across a set of people who kept me grounded. I met my partners in crime and to mention it that during those endless group sessions I came out of my shell. I miss you guys and somewhere I know I'll not be able to share the same with anyone else.
P.S. you made me meet someone whose dear to me now!

The months and weeks spent in happiness and tension. I was surprised to see how I started accommodating new elements. My mind probably repressed a few things making them just a facet of time. As, I now see myself assimilating the same I feel a little wise. I'm managing things even preaching a few to one's I meet..

Time takes a 360 degree turn and I had not expected that I'll return to the place where I took my baby steps.. Coming back to my school (Navy Children's School) just brought back the days I spent. I relived the years of infancy. Meeting the teachers and being made to feel like a special guest in a couple of seconds cannot be explained in words. As an ex-student, an alumni you feel honored to receive the love! I owe the credit for the same to mom..

After having completed a course which I had never dreamt of.. Taking a course that I ran away from.. Managing a few more I always wanted.. And probably adding a few more..

The Psyche is definitely showing it's true colours.. Adding new dimensions to my perspective.. My mind's kaleidoscope is showing me new images and I know the time is near when I will see a similar image again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Love

Forgiving You!

Struggles & Hurdles