Courage :)

Courage is a hard thing to figure. You can have courage based on a dumb idea or mistake, but you're not supposed to question adults, or your coach or your teacher, because they make the rules. Maybe they know best, but maybe they don't. It all depends on who you are, where you come from. Should you always do what others tell you to do? Sometimes you might not even know why you're doing something. I mean any fool can have courage. But honor, that's the real reason for you either do something or you don't. It's who you are and maybe who you want to be...

A person's will and decisions make him/her build up the courage to face things the hardest way. Finding courage in the tiniest of things or moments to face the hard reality is the real deal. Keep pushing yourself, motivating yourself and build up the strength to face the reality..

Introspect yourself and find the truth... I found my moment of truth and my moment of courage when i had to push myself hard to cross the hurdles that lay in my way. It's not like i'm done facing those hurdles but i have found my momentum and my courage to break the barriers..

My life so far has been fun and crazy.. I was able to handle the toughest of things with ease yet was struggling in the simplest and easiest one's.. My weak areas lay before me and  i somewhere know where i wanna be.. I'm yet to find who i wanna be as my journey has just started, to see the world through my own colored glasses and on my own terms.. All i know is i require patience, peace, honesty, honor and a lil pride to figure it all out!   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Love

Forgiving You!

Struggles & Hurdles