Saying Goodbye

Looking forward to meeting you,
I crossed the calender dates waiting for my beau ;)
Counting the days and nights,
I lay down awaiting my knight :*
Came Thursday,
And the flight landed from Bombay :D
My inner girl was dancing,
For it was time for romancing...

I was ecstatic but had to control,
Holding the fort I had to patrol...
Waiting for the time to pass I rushed out of the class..
With you beside me in the car it was difficult to drive within a line,
So I parked the car to give you a sign...
We hugged like there was no tomorrow,
For we had kept aside the sorrow..

You make me feel pretty,
For I look like a smitten kitty...
Walking with you is purely divine,
For we have shared fine wine... ;P
Your admiring gaze,
Makes my heart go into a tizzy haze...

The four days became a part of our picture book
And I hung our moments with a hook! :)
We did have some bumpy fun,
Which will become a part of all that we've done..
I loved the way you slept with a simple smile,
Bringing the world down in awhile...

You filled my days with a joy
And nights were oh boy!!!!
I was floored with our chemistry...
For it is still a mystery...
How the time conspired to bring us face to face and made the wait so difficult to chase...

With your hand in my hand...
I felt like I was in a wonderland...
I was in my safe haven!
And didn't want the clock to strike seven :(
For I knew the time is ticking
But my heart was sinking,
I know you had to leave yet I wished to keep seeing you everyday

I hugged you tight and
didn't want you to be out of sight...
You lifted me up like a baby
And my heart jumped like crazy!
Alas my mind and heart lost control
And tears started to roll..
For I wished the moment to stop
And the clock to wound back to start...

I left you with a heavy heart
For the words were hanging with a dart..
I cried like never before for my love for you was so pure...
You've taken half of my heart and half of my soul...

The last few hours were a mixed bag,
For I wanted the time to have a snag...
The distractions were plenty and they made us senti...
Yet we made it what will last and will be vast...
For it is what happened without a fuss..
And thus,
Made the relationship so magical,
Adding elements so fantastical...
Summing up to be so logical.....
I owe you for all the best time and making me rhyme...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Love

Forgiving You!

Struggles & Hurdles