My Incomplete Story

Story of my life

Searching for the right

But it keeps avoiding me

Sorrow in my soul

'Cause it seems that wrong

Really loves my company

 

These are the lyrics that come to my mind when I think about My Very Own Incomplete Story.. There are many stories that were left incomplete some I have purposely left incomplete, some were left incomplete by default and a few which I'm yet to complete... 

Stories that haunt my past are filled with the feelings that I have shut out. The people who have purposely or rather by default have left a lovely dent on my psyche. The one's with whom I have spent moments which were precious yet had words that were left unsaid, promises that were broken, trust that couldn't be maintained and loyalties that were thrown in the dustbin. 

There were conversations that had meaning, conversations which stumped me and conversations that closed a chapter in my life. But there were conversations which just left things mid way, hanging on a thin thread waiting to be held with firm hands. The phrases which said, "Had you been someone like this, then it would've been a smooth ride.." "You will always remain here" etc 

I personally feel that your past is a series of your autobiography, which is full of parts that cover your life events and their insights. There are parts which were complete yet there are parts which are continuing in the present. Present and future are an incomplete part of your story which are being written and are completing with the passage of time. Time will be the showcase of my life events and provide the glimpse it all. 

The story will probably complete when I'm thorough with myself and feel that I have achieved my purpose. Therefore, I will keep penning my events, continue on the unknown path and find my complete story..

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden
That's bursting into life

Let's waste time
Chasing cars
Around our heads

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Love

Forgiving You!

My tryst with Hindi & Love!