The Blank Space

The sky above me is blue..
The sun is shining bright..
The grass is lush green..
The flowers are blooming..
Everything seems so fresh..
So naive..
Yet the mind is blank..

चलती रहती है ज़िन्दगी
बस रुकते हैं तोह पल
और थम जाता वक़्त|

For a person whose entire life has been within the protective realm of another person, if left stranded alone without that crucial support will find his entire life crumbling down.

जब ज़िन्दगी के रस्ते लगने लगे लम्बे
और साथ ना हो कोई सहारा
तब लगता है सब दुश्वार
और रह जाता है तोह बस अंधियार

Dependency kills the independent self.. The confidence of being alone is forgotten..
One becomes a lame follower without thinking about the details of his own decision..
You're consumed by the dark blank space within you..

There are days when I don't feel that there is any energy within me. The intrinsic motivation is exhausted. I'm consumed by myself, feeling stress. I feel the forces pinning against me.

जब दिल कहता है काम ज़रूरी है
और दिमाग कहता है रुक जा
तब चाइये तोह एक रास्ता जिसे थाम के चल्दे

The spaces within self are merely the gaps we have created for ourselves when we just wish we could've the solutions appear magically. We have to work through the spaces and join them together to form a connection between the two parts of our soul (heart & mind). Live life, form your connections.

ढूंढो उस राह को जहाँ मिले हर सवाल का ऐसा जवाब,
जो दे हमे दिलासा की हम अकेले नहीं हमारे साथ कोई है

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

True Love

Forgiving You!

My tryst with Hindi & Love!